Illuminate You is the standout choice in mobile spray tan and eyelash extension service in Las Vegas, Summerlin and Henderson Nv. We are defined by our elite and unparalleled service. We use the most superior products and equipment to ensure your custom spray tan is always flawless and you look and feel fabulous. We come to your home, hotel, office, or on set. We travel anywhere in Las Vegas, Summerlin and Henderson. Set up, tan, and take down is done in about 20 minutes for the spray tan process. We bring everything we need to tan you and there is no mess or spray tan smell left behind. We can tan anywhere and anytime – home, office, hotel, -on set, or for any occasion. Here at Illuminate You we believe using the highest quality spray tan products available to ensure that you receive the most natural looking spray tan each and every time you time. We do not believe that one product fits all which is why we use Aviva Labs products. It is the only spray tan solution that can be custom mixed to match your exact skin tone. We create a custom blend in the desired depth of tan you are looking for. Our custom airbrush tanning solution is water based and dries instantly. No smell and no tacky feeling after you tan. We bring everything needed to tan you and can set up and take down in twenty minutes. We also use Aviva Inspires City Tan Collection The world’s first 30-Minute Wash-Off Spray Tan™ is a Super Express™ sunless spray tanning solution allowing you to shower after as little as 60 minutes also available in Available in Four gorgeous shades that can be mixed and matched into a custom tone just for you. – No more waiting hours to shower after your spray tan. You can now shower in as little as 1 – 3 hours after your tan! This option also comes in custom blended tones. Sunless tanning products, also called self-tanners, can give your skin a tanned look without exposing it to harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays. We spray on a natural solution with a HVLP air gun that ensures quick, precise, and even results. The spray tan solution develops over time typically 6-8 hours, unless you opt for our express 1-3 hour rinse formula. Once you book your “Mobile Spray Tan” appointment, a certified spray tan tech will arrive with a self-contained back drop unit and exhaust fan, which will not allow overspray to get onto floors, furniture or walls. The technician will bring everything they will need to ensure a flawless application, from head-to-toe, in the comfort of your own home, office, or salon. At the time of the session, your Artist will conduct a mini consultation and customize the color and application technique based on your skin tone, need for the tan and results you want to achieve. After the spray tan session your Artist will offer education on how to maintain your tan.
ORGANIC SUNLESS TANNING
IN RESPONSE TO THE RISING AWARENESS OF THE HARMFUL EFFECTS OF UV EXPOSURE, ILLUMINATE YOU WANTS TO PROVIDE A HEALTHY & GUILT-FREE WAY FOR PEOPLE TO OBTAIN THE NATURAL LOOKING TAN THEY DESIRE
DAY BEFORE TAN:
- This is the time to wax or shave.
- We recommend exfoliating well to help with application and keep your tan lasting long. Avoid oily scrubs.
DAY OF TAN:
- Do Not Apply lotions, deodorants, perfumes or make-up before application.
- Showering should be done a minimum of a few hours before your tan. This is VITAL to your tan developing and lasting. Showering right before your appointment will affect your results.
- Please avoid wearing tight clothing or shoes to your appointment. No yoga pants or leggings.
- Dark and loose fabrics are best. Avoid restrictive boots, nylons or leggings
- Check the weather! Don’t get caught without an umbrella on a rainy day. Nothing says ruined tan like unexpected rain.
- Do not shower or come in contact with water for at least 6 hours after application
DAY AFTER TAN:
- Excessive sweating, exercising and swimming should be avoided until after your first shower
- Sleep in dark clothes the first night, and avoid silk sheets or garments
- During your first shower you will notice the bronzer washing off, which is normal. Your tan will be in tact.
- Moisturize! Hydrated skin is essential to a beautiful long lasting tan, but make sure to avoid anything exfoliating (salicylic acid, glycolic acid, etc) or harsh to the skin (bar soaps, mineral oil, etc)